Fox River District is part of the Three Harbors Council
formed by a merger of Southeast Wisconsin and Milwaukee County in 2011.
Three Harbors Council is part of the Central Region. The Central Region is one of 5 that make up the National Council of the Boy Scouts of America. (Central, Southern, Western, Northeastern and Transatlantic)
BSA is part of the World Organization of the Scouting Movement, Intteramericas Region
Scouting happens locally!
- West of I-94 in Kenosha and Racine County is the Fox River District.
- East of I-94 in Kenosha County is the Gateway District.
- East of I-94 in Racine County is the Lighthouse District.
- Milwaukee between Silver Spring and I94 and East of 60th is the Heart of Milwaukee.
- Wauwatosa between Hampton and Oklahoma forms the Iron Horse District.
- Bayside, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Glendale, River Hills, Shorewood, Whitefish Bay all make up the Polaris District.
- Franklin, Freendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners and Oak Creek are the Root River District.
- Bayview, St. Francis, Cudahy and South Milwaukee make up the Southshore District.
Geographically, our council is very small, yet we are very strong in numbers! Because of this excellent location, we are fortunate to be surrounded by several other very excellent councils that also help support Scouting. In the spirit of brotherhood, we link to them here.
- Bay Lakes
- Glaciers Edge
- Northeastern IL
- Blackhawk Area Council
- Chicago Area Council
- Northwest Suburban Council
- Girl Scouts of Southeast Wisconsin