Your Council-wide Camporee Committee invites you to participate in two contests. The Activity Committee thought it would be fun to offer up contests to all of it’s members.
We are seeking a NAME for our Camporee in August.
- The name should be something fun, easy, meaningful and creative.
- The name should reflect something to do with the theme of the Camporee as it will be on the shores of Lake Michigan in Racine on August 20th. There will be a lot of water activities.
- The name should reflect the spirit of Scouting.
- No more than three names can be submitted per registered Scout or Scouter.
- All entries must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 25, 2011.
- Along with the emailed submission, you must include your name, District name, Unit number and Scoutmaster’s name.
Winning entry will be announced on Thursday, May 5th. The winner will receive a specially designed event t-shirt.
Design the patch for the Council-wide Camporee.
- The patch design can be one of the following shapes: 3″ round, 3 1/2″ square, 4″ x 3″ rectange or a 4″ oval
- The design can be drawn by hand or done using computer graphics.
- More than one, but no more than 3, designs can be submitted by the same entrant.
- The person entering the contest must be a registered member of the Boy Scouts of America.
- All entrees must be submitted to: Southeast WI Council, Attn: Katie Dembowski or emailed to email@example.com – by Friday, May 27, 2011.
(Please make a photo copy or scan of your entry before submitting it to the Council or electronically.)
- Along with your submission, you must include your name, District name, Unit number and Scoutmaster’s name.
Winning entry will be announced to the individual by Friday June 10, 2011. The winner will receive free admission to attend the Camporee.
The Camporee website is located at http://camporee.info