Council Recognition Dinner
There is still time to sign up for the Three Harbors Council first ever annual recognition dinner.
- 9 of our fellow volunteers will be receiving our district’s highest award in Scouting, the Silver Beaver.
- 1 will be receiving the highest award that can be earned in Venturing, the Venturing Leadership Award.
Please come and congratulate them for their service to the former Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin Councils.
Honored at the Dinner will be:
- Bernadette Barczak, Troop 592, Iron Horse District
- Roger Heffron, Troop 507, Gateway District
- Carl Heigl, Member at Large, Lighthouse District
- Timothy Hush, Troop 222, Lighthouse District
- Elmer Lorenzen, Troop 21, Iron Horse District
- Robert McDowell, District Commissioner, Gateway District
- David Mokros, troop 393, Polaris District
- Lamont Williams, troop & Pack 445, Heart of Milwaukee District
- C. Judley Chairman, Lighthouse District
- Robert Gross, Crew 1538, Iron Horse District