SATURDAY March 31, 2012 at 1:00pm, Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta is hosting an OPEN HOUSE!
What does this mean for you?
- You get to come out to camp to see what is planned for this upcoming summer!
- You get to see all that Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta has to offer both during the summer and during the rest of the year!
- You get a FREE tour of the grounds including some areas of camp you may never have known existed!
- If you have never been to Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta before, it is a great opportunity to explore and get to know one of the Cub Scout Camps that the Three Harbors Council has to offer!
- You get a personal Q&A with Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta’s Program Director.
Invite your friends, Invite your family, Invite your NEW SCOUTS and their parents!
If you have any questions regarding the open house, please feel free to contact Kyle Kaczmarek at (262) 806-2432.
See you there!