2014 District Award Winners
Please join me and the rest of our district in congratulating the 2014 district award winners listed below.
Their awards will presented at the district dinner, Thursday February 5th at 7 pm, at St. John the Divine Episcopal Church, 216 East Chandler Blvd, Burlington.
Lean On Me Award:
- Diane Neihaus from Pack 335 and Troop 336
- Pete and Kelly Boas from Troop 329
Midas Touch Award:
- Rhett Suhre from Pack 343 and Troop 380
Spark Plug Award:
- Laura Lane from Troop 328
- Rick Seeger from Troop 350
District Award of Merit:
- Rob Thomas from Troop 385
- Lisa Sharp from Troop 332
Please join us at the district dinner for fellowship and to congratulate our award winners. You still have time to register! We will have entertainment from the Funkin’ Wassels (an improv group like Comedy Sportz) and a wonderful dinner.
Thank you to the leaders who submitted the award nominations, and to the award selection committee: Jeremy Laffin, Norbert Paul, Ron Vogt, and Margaret Williams.
Fox River District Commissioner