March 4th -6th at Meyer Hall of the St. Francis De Sales Seminary
3257 S. Lake Dr. St. Francis, Wi.
Cost is $80.00 per Scout or Venturer
Scouts must be
• Registered Venture Crew Members and Boy Scouts of Catholic Faith.
• Designed for ages 15-16 year old, but all registered Venturers (male or female before their 21st birthday) and all registered Boy Scouts (in high school, before their 18th birthday) are eligible.
You will be expected to
• Attend the Emblem Retreat sessions and as a Venture Crew Member/Scout, the candidate is expected to actively share in group discussions and complete all interviews, meetings and activities.
• Actively work on the activities. All prerequisite work, journal entries, reports, and written work should be legible and neat.
• Be prepared to share experiences at the Board of Review.
• Successful completion of this event means that you leave with Pius XII Emblem.
This is open to being a coed retreat so female Venturers are encouraged to sign up.
Please R.S.V.P. by February 1, 2016. Direct questions to Bill Korducki 262-210-6171 or email BillKorducki@wi.rr.com. Cost includes food and lodging. At the end of the weekend you will have earned your emblem.