Don’t miss our NEW Three Harbors Council Camps website, with TONS of great information on getting your units out to camp!
Dedicated to the upkeep of our four council camps. Camps must be signed up through Lisa Held (Program/Camping Specialist) in Milwaukee. You must call her to reserve the cabin…but you may pay for it at either Service Center. Her phone # is: 1-414-443-2843.
- Camp OhDaKoTa,
- Indian Mound Reservation, (Brochure) (only map of Doerr, no Lazyinski at this time)
- Camp Lyle and (no permission to use map, sorry)
- Camp LeFeber.
In addition to these properties owned and managed by our council, we also have access to several other camps:
- Wadewitz Nature Park in Waterford is the former Camp KaHaGon. Scouts still have special access at this camp. More information from Racine County.
- Camp Quad in Erin is the former Camp Journal. Quad Graphics still allows Scouts access to this camp, which has been specially outfitted in areas for wheelchair and handicap access. (Map)
- Camp SolRCrown is owned by the Northeast Illinois Council, and is located within our district boundaries in Kenosha County. (Rates and use)
Some camp promotional videos:
Want to see EVEN MORE great camp promotional videos JUST LIKE THESE? Then check out the Three Harbors Council Camps page over on YouTube!